Volvo 1800 Information
Here are the complete production numbers by year and total for the Volvo P1800, Volvo 1800S, Volvo 1800E sports cars, and the Volvo 1800ES sports wagon. There is also
information about a number of Volvo Auto Clubs, and links to various Volvo-related websites around the world.
Yearly Volvo 1800 Production Numbers
|Series ||Model ||Production Dates ||Produced ||Numbers ||Engine ||Horse Power
|P1800 ||VA/HA ||May 7, 1961-Apr 1963 ||6000 ||1-6000 ||B18 ||100
|1800S ||VB/HB ||Apr 1963-Aug 1963 ||2000 ||6001-8000 ||B18 ||100
|1800S ||VD/HD ||Aug 1963-Aug 1964 ||4500 ||8001-12500 ||B18 ||108
|1800S ||VE/HE ||Aug 1964-Aug 1965 ||4000 ||12501-16500 ||B18 ||108
|1800S ||VF/HF || Aug 1965-Aug 1966 ||4500 ||16501-21000 ||B18 ||115
|1800S ||M ||Aug 1966-Aug 1967 ||4500 ||21001-25500 ||B18 ||115
|1800S ||P ||Aug 1967-Aug 1968 ||2800 ||25501-28300 ||B18 ||115
|1800S ||S ||Aug 1968-Aug 1969 ||1693 ||28301-29993 ||B20 ||118
|1800E ||T ||Aug 1969-Aug 1970 ||2799 ||29994-32792 ||B20 ||130
|1800E ||U ||Aug 1970-Aug 1971 ||4750 ||32793-37542 ||B20 ||130
|1800E ||W ||Aug 1971-Aug 1972 ||1872 ||37543-39414 ||B20 ||124
|1800ES ||W ||Sep 1971-Aug 1972 ||3070 ||1-3070 ||B20 ||112
|1800ES ||Y ||Aug 1972-Jun 27 1973 ||5008 ||3071-8078 ||B20 ||112
Total Volvo 1800 Production Numbers
|P1800 Jensen models||6,000|
|All 1800 coupes||39,414|
|All 1800 series cars||47,492|
Volvo Sports America/1800 Register
The Volvo Sports America auto club, founded in
September 1976 by Jon Keebler and Dave Pollock, has regular meets and a
professional-quality newsletter. Membership fees are $30.00 USA, $35 Canada,
and $40 for any other countries. Membership includes six issues of S-E-ES
Magazine. There are now over 2800 members from coast to coast, Canada, and
eight foreign countries!
The club's purpose is to encourage the ownership, proper operation and maintenance,
recognition, preservation, and restoration of all Volvo 1800 sports models
and to serve as a source of technical information. Their newsletter, Volvo
S-E-ES, is published six times a year, and features reprints of Volvo 1800
test, columns and articles on mechanics and restoration, classified ads,
parts discount sources, plus annual supplements.
Local chapters throughout the United States hold regular meetings, technical
sessions, and various other events to help members care for their Volvo.
National meets are held yearly in August on both the East and West coast.
Concours judging, rallies, swap meets, banquets, and technical workshops
highlight the weekend's events.
Volvo Sports America/1800 Register
c/o Marty Kern
PO Box 352
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
Other Volvo 1800 Car Clubs Around The World
- Australia: Volvo 1800/120 Club Australia Inc., PO Box 505, Everton Park,
Queensland, 4053 Australia. Phone: (07) 55-366-977, FAX: (07) 55-366-010
- Belgium: Volvo Club Belgie c/o Rudy Bauwens, Kapelstr. 19, 1551 Oetingen,
- Denmark: Volvo 1800 Klub Danmark c/o Niels Christensen, Strandholms Alle 46,
DK-2650 Hvidovre, Denmark.
- England: P1800 Register c/o Tony Witton, Adriglyn Fen Road, Pakenham
Bury St. Edmunds, England.
- England: Volvo Owner's Club c/o John Smith, 18 Macaulay Avenue, Portsmouth, Hants., PO6 4NZ, UK,
- Finland: Suomen Volvo 1800 kerho ry, chairman Richard Grotenfelt, Rantamajankuja 4, 02700 KAUNIAINEN, FINLAND (Phone +358 50 52 888 44).
- Germany: Volvo 1800 IG Deutschland c/o Alfred Erckens, IM Jueden 40,
D-7520 Untergrombach, Germany.
- Holland: Volvo 1800 ES Register c/o J.J. Verschuur, Willem Keystraat
2, NL-5143 GD Waalwijk, Holland.
- Holland: Volvo 1800 c/o A.v.d. Beek, Dr. V. Haeringenplantsoen, 2151
AS Nieuw Vennep, Holland.
- Norway: Norsk Volvo 164/P1800 Klubb, Postboks 73, N-1790 Tistedal, Norway.
- Norway: Norsk Sportsvogn Klubb (NSK)/P1800 register c/o Jan Erik Langli, Kong Haakons Plass 2,
1532 MOSS, Norway, Phone +47 69 25 24 18,
- Sweden: Svenska Volvo P1800 Klubben c/o Lars Andersson, Box 11049, S-720 11
VASTERAS, Sweden, (Phone +46 (0)21 182051),
- Switzerland: Vereinigung Schweizerischer VOLVO P-1800
Besitzer, Poststrasse 5, CH-8307 Effretikon, Switzerland, (Phone and Fax
++41 52 343 23 80), (http://www.p1800.org/,
Volvo-related Sites on the Web
Volvo-related Internet Mailing Lists
- VCOA is an unmoderated mail list and open to anyone. It is an automated
listserver sponsored by the VOLVO CLUB of AMERICA. Just send
"subscribe vcoa" in the body of an e-mail message to
Majordomo@kryten.atinc.com for complete info.
- SwedishBricks is a closed mail list. Send e-mail
to firstname.lastname@example.org with a
request to be added of "subscribe swedishbricks ".
When the list owner approves your request, you will be notified.
The list is a closed list, that is, you must be a
member to post to the list, and membership, while free, is by
approval of the list owner. For more information, visit SwedishBricks.